Yoga is not a belief; it is a way of living that aims towards ‘a strong mind in a strong body’. Man is a physical, mental and saintly being; yoga helps promote a stable development of all the three. Extra forms of physical exercises, like aerobics, assure only physical welfare. They have little to do with the change of the spiritual or astral body.
Yogic workouts recharge the body with space energy and facilitates:
- Execution of perfect equilibrium and harmony
- Encourage self- healing.
- Eliminates negative blocks from the mind and poisons from the body
- Enhances personal control
- Rises self-awareness
- Helps in attention, focus and concentration, mainly important for children
- Reduces tension and tension in the physical body by activating the parasympathetic nervous system
BENEFITS OF YOGA
The art of practising yoga helps in directing an individual’s mind, body and soul. It brings together physical and mental self-control to achieve a peaceful body and mind; it helps manage tension and nervousness and keeps you relaxing. It also helps in growing flexibility, muscle strength and body tone. It improves respiration, energy and life. Active yoga might seem like just stretching, but it can do much more for your body from the way you feel, look and move.
READ MORE: http://eurasiantimes.com/yoga-all-the-way-benefits-of-yoga/